Czech Business Visa Assistance in Prague
If you are a non-EU citizen you can apply long-term visa for purpose of business in the Czech Republic. This visa type over 90 days (type D) long-term business visa for self-employed persons based on their trade license. It is also known as the Zivno visa, Zivnostensky visa, Czech freelancer visa, or Czech digital nomad visa; do not get confused, all these terms refer to the same visa.
- Preparing Power of Attorney (Plná moc)
- Trade license registration
- Assisting with the filling of the application form
- Reviewing the documents
- Getting an appointment at the relevant Czech Embassy
- Assisting with registration of foreign police
Are you looking for visa and relocation services in Prague? If yes, then you’ve come to the right place. Visa applications take time and require lots of paperwork. This is why it’s important to hire a professional who knows the ins and outs of the visa application process.